(information in connection with the Ministry of Health Regulation of August 12, 2020)
- Tele-consultations with the doctors are provided by phone.
- A tele-consultation can be scheduled at the number 12 632 59 04 or 604 607 767 with the registration desk employees, in accordance with the patient’s will and the availability of doctors. Then, the validity of the patient’s telephone number in the Clinic’s database is confirmed and in case of changes, the number is updated.
- At the appointed time, the doctor calls the patient’s telephone number. At the beginning of the tele-consultation, the doctor introduces themselves and checks the patient’s identity or that of the parent / statutory representative. If everything is in accordance, the tele-consultation continues.
- If the patient does not answer, the doctor calls again up to 3 times in an interval of no less than 5 minutes. If the patient does not answer the phone after the third time, the tele-consultation is cancelled.
- If, due to the patient’s health condition, the tele-consultation is insufficient, the doctor arranges — with the patient or their legal guardian — a personal visit.