In order to provide our patients with access to diagnostic tests contracted by the National Health Fund, the Clinic concluded agreements with relevant entities for the following types of tests:
Laboratory tests, swabs and cultures
- „Hormon-Dia” performs laboratory tests as well as swabs and cultures.
Registration and collection of test material takes place in room no. 215, on the 2nd floor of the building at Długa 38.Other collection points:
Opening hours: Mon – Fri: 8.00 a.m. – 11.45 a.m. .
Patients can pick up their results on the second day after 8.30 a.m. at the registration desk of the Ad Aegrotum Clinic – 1st floor.
Mazowiecka 25, Cracow: Mon – Fri: 8.00 a.m. to 11.45 a.m.,
Rusznikarska 17, Cracow: Mon – Fri: 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Please report for the glucose tolerance test at 8.00 a.m.
- “Synevo” performs laboratory tests as well as swabs and cultures.
Registration and collection of material for testing takes place at the collection point at ul. Mazowiecka 30 (moved from ul. Basztowa 15/3, Cracow).
Telephone: 12 422 21 90,
Opening hours: Mon – Fri: 7.00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m., Sat: 7.30 a.m. – 1.30 p.m.
Other collection point:
Mogilska 21, Cracow: Mon – Fri: 7.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.,
Patients can pick up their results within two days in the registration of the Ad Aegrotum Clinic after 1 p.m.
X-ray and ultrasound examinations
- Individual Specialist Medical Practice – Ultrasound Unit performs ultrasound examinations of adults and children at al. Pokoju 4, 1st floor, room 52
Telephone: 12 412 77 08.
Registration (by phone): Tue: 10.00 a.m. – 11.00 a.m., Thu: 13.00 a.m. – 14.00 a.m.
- Rentgen “Hebam” s.c. performs X-ray and ultrasound examinations of the abdominal cavity.
The studio is located at Długa 38, Cracow,
Telephone: 12 633 70 25
Opening hours: Mon – Fri: 9.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
- NZOZ “Sono-X” performs X-ray and ultrasound examinations of children up to 7 years in the studio at Galla 24, Cracow.
Telephone: 12 415 81 17
Opening hours: Mon – Fri: 8.30 a.m. – 3.00 p.m..
Our GP clinic also includes:
- Nurses’ Room, which, among others, provides vaccinations for children and adults, blood pressure and sugar level measurements.
Opening hours: Mon – Fri, 8.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- ECG office, where the ECG test is performed.
Opening hours: Mon – Fri, 12.00 p.m. – 3.00 p.m.
When coming to the test, patients should have with them a referral to the laboratory provided by the general practitioner.